Lojic Dashboards Minimum System Requirements
Below are the minimum system requirements for the Lojic Dashboards Platform.
Lojic Dashboards Server Requirements
- Windows Server 2008 R2+ w/ 4GB+ of RAM and 10GB+ free hard drive space.
- SQL Server Express 2008 R2+
- .NET 4.8+
- (C: ) Drive w/2GB+ free space
- Ability to access web server via IP or domain name via the local network
- If you intend to provide outside access (public facing web access) to the Lojic Dashboards platform, Lojic highly recommends purchasing and installing an SSL Certificate for the IIS web server. This is outside of scope of what Lojic can provide, but we are always here to help with recommendations.
- Access to the internet through a secure connection (port 443) for the Lojic Dashboards Licensing Service
- The server where Lojic Dashboards is installed must allow incoming requests on port number 16335 in order for the Designer application to work properly on workstations.
Lojic Dashboards Client Requirements (Lojic Dashboards Desktop Template Designer)
- Windows 7+ or Windows Server 2008 R2+
- .NET 4.5.2+
- (C: ) Drive w/300MB+ free space